We are a team of Professionals
It is our job to nurture and care for people, so we have a process that allows us to do just this.
We tailor every team’s experience according with their needs in order produce successful outcomes for each individual client through personalized attention without sacrificing efficiency or effectiveness.
We Provide a Complete Solution for your Business
We are the only place you have to go for all of your business needs.
We will take care everything from start to finish! Give us a call today so that one our team members can dedicate themselves entirely into helping build out exactly what it is that best suits you.
We make digital transformations
We use modern tools and methods for the effective implementation of digital technologies.
Main goal: optimize processes
We focus on optimizing your business processes. With simple applications, automation and robots, we create a holistic environment of tools that will take your business to the next level.
A proven ecosystem
We build digital solutions for your business based on the capabilities of Office 365 and Power Platform.
Use of existing resources
Don't worry - we do our best to use the products and licenses you currently have, and we don't create custom code, which is more efficient but also more expensive and time-consuming, unless necessary.
Implementation from A to Z
We implement projects from start to finish. From business analysis, concepts and development, to implementation and implementation training.
Get a better understanding of digital transformation with an example.
Internal Purchases operations before our help
- People sending multiple emails, teams messages to make an order
- Often order information is incomplete
- Department has to ask managers if they approve orders
- Department have to forward delivery tracking emails manually to addressees
- When laptop delivers they need to manually add its Serial Number to excel file
- Invoices were to be sent to Accounting department
The number of email exchange was so overwhelming that it was really hard to keep track of everything. People were stressed and tired of doing routine work and had no chance to make something more meaningful (like making research on new laptop models)
Internal Purchases operations after our help
Now Internal Purchases department has a dedicated application that does most of the work
- People who need to place order they fill form in the application
- They choose items from approved list of devices
- If there is some information missing it is highlighted in the app
- If order requires managers approval then after an employee’s submission it is sent straight to the right manager who needs to review and press approve button
- When tracking email is received for an order then it’s automatically added to the application and it’s available to an addressee
- Supplier invoices are automatically sent to accounting department
Thanks to the automation of this process:
- The volume of emails within the department decreased by 60%
- Employee satisfaction increased significantly as there are 80% less mistakes
- Employees have much more time to spend on more productive tasks
- Document Workflow – We have designed a family of document management applications. During the implementation, we built a map of processes related to the circulation of documents. Each document is described with metadata. Friendly web interface allows easy access to files.
- Time Tracking – Time tracking for ~ 100 field workers of a renovation company. Our solution replaced a product from the external market and started to bring savings after 3 months of use. Components: mobile application, administration dashboard, BI reports.
- Financial portfolio management – A correctly implemented Portfolio application allows for greater security of access to data, effective cost management and improved information flow. Our clients use financial portfolio management to increase their competitiveness and reduce costs through awareness of the company’s financial flows.
RPA / Automations - What is this?
If you’re looking for an automation that will help your company save time and money, then try RPA and every sort of automations.
RPA / Automations - Details
What is Automations?
Now computers are used throughout organizations from sales reps closing deals by phone or email via conference call session right through engineers writing code – all without human intervention! This saves money because there’s no need pay someone else’s salary if you can automate something instead.
What is RPA?
Robotic process automation. It’s a system of technologies to replace manual work with software on computers or mobile devices so they can complete these tasks more efficiently without human intervention – saving both time and costs in the process!
Low-Code / No-Code Applications - What is this?
The low-code and no code applications is becoming increasingly popular in today’s marketplace. This programming technique can be used to dramatically cut down on development time, which makes it an attractive option for many companies who want their applications up quickly without having to invest heavily into custom coding from scratch every single time they need a new feature or upgrade.
More and more people are thinking about their professional career and business use cases, in relation to these platforms. This article explains what these platforms are, and the difference between them. In this post, you will also learn what are the advantages and disadvantages of using No-Code Low-Code platforms, and we will answer the most frequently asked questions:
- Does No-Code or Low-Code foreshadow the end of Full-Code?
- Is Low Code worth learning? What are the development paths?
- How much you can earn in Low-Code positions?
Low-Code / No-Code Applications - Details
What is No-Code?
What is Low-Code?
Remember: No-Code and Low-Code platforms do not describe a specific solution or tool. It is rather an approach of the way the solution is built and the platform on which it is built. In other words, you’ll be able to find No-Code and Low-Code tools from Microsoft, Google, and loads of third-party vendors.
Low-Code & No-Code platforms
Low-Code platforms allow you to write simple and fast software that will run on any device. They’re great for large organizations because they require less training, which can save time when launching new products or services quickly in an ever changing industry like technology! Part of Power Platform and M365 Part of Google Workspace To understand the situation of No-Code and Low-Code platforms on the market and their future, it is necessary to understand where they came from and why?
Problems of the 21st century
According to the World Economic Forum, by 2030, approximately 1 billion people will require a change of industry. It is also said that if today a person changes industries on average 2-3 times in their working life (every 20-30 years), in 2050 it may be even 10-15 times (every 3-5 years). This is noticed by the education market, which is incredibly growing, is valued at ~ USD 90 billion and will be worth USD 2.3 trillion (!) In 2028. According to ((World Economic Forum)) by 2030, approximately 1 billion people will require a change of industry. It is also said that if today a person changes industries on average 2-3 times in their working life (every 20-30 years), in 2050 it may be even 10-15 times (every 3-5 years). This is noticed by the education market, which is incredibly growing, is valued at ~ USD 90 billion and will be worth ((2.3 trillion(!) USD in 2028)). At present, the IT industry enjoys the greatest interest – IT faculties are the most crowded, numerous educational companies and bootcamps appear. And so there is still a shortage of specialists and this number is not decreasing. It was estimated that in 2020 there will be a shortage of 500,000-600,000 programmers on the European market (source, source). Today, there is talk of a lack of over 1 million specialists (no current research). Where does such a demand for IT industries come from? Mainly due to the acceleration of market changes and the resulting necessary changes in the business. Today, in order to remain competitive, it is necessary to make faster changes in the functioning of the enterprise’s operations. Some industry examples:
According to a study published in the Harvard Business Review ((study published in the Harvard Business Review)), less than 25% of frontline workers think they can use the right technology at work. In other words, more than 75% of employees must use outdated, complex and distributed technology solutions.
- In addition, as many as 62% of manufacturers still use a pen and paper to track some key production processes (source).
- Less than 50% of manufacturers now have intelligent solutions at the operational level (source).
- Only 13% of manufacturing organizations have a complete overview of activities at all levels of the supply chain (source).
- Almost 30% of store employees cannot check the store’s inventory in real time (source).
- Over 45% of store employees do not have quick access to customer data (source).
- Almost 50% of employees sometimes know less about products than customers (source).
Popular challenges to solve
So it seems that, regardless of the industry, there are many areas for improvement. In addition, some challenges repeat themselves. Examples of this will include:
- Too many manual processes
- Difficult for the operational department to assign tasks and track if they are completed
- Constantly updating content requires good tool support and notification of people using this information
- Constantly growing needs for data security, e.g. by limiting users’ access to certain information
- Little integration between different systems and processes
We learned about the issues from the previous section. So how do you fix these types of problems? Mostly through:
- Strengthening the culture of the organization and community: The entire organization should be aware of what is happening in the company, what changes are coming, where to find company news, and where is the knowledge base. Individual areas of the organizational hierarchy should have dedicated information channels – departments, departments or business units. A similar approach should apply to areas outside the organizational hierarchy but relating to specific areas: programmers of individual languages or traders of individual product groups should have their own information exchange space.
- Introducing areas dedicated to teamwork: Each employee works in more than one team. This means that the context of teamwork should be clearly separated between teams or projects.
- Improving employee training: The number of tools available for immediate use by an employee is constantly increasing. For this reason, it is required to constantly educate employees about the existing tools as well as those in the field.
- UI modernization: today it is no longer enough for the graphical interface of an application to have all the functions a user might need. The intuitive arrangement of information and the logical structure of transitions between screens are of great importance.
- Engaging employees in improvement: when creating a process improvement or a part of it, it is very important that people who know and understand the process well are involved in the development work. Ideally, these people should also be involved in the implementation work
… with the use of IT tools
After we realized the challenges and learned the direction in which to look to solve them, the time has come to solve them. How to meet the requirements? Naturally, the answer is in IT solutions. What does it mean specifically? Applications, automation, robotization, bots, analytics and reports. However, if we would build EVERYTHING on the basis of Full-Code, the work would take months, if not years. And today, if building an IT solution takes over a year, you have to think carefully whether it’s worth the effort – in a year’s time a business may be in a completely different place than today. So it may happen that a solution that is put into use, after a year of implementation, will require changes immediately. It is also worth mentioning the rising costs. This is where the No-Code and Low-Code platforms come in. All in white.
Examples of No-Code and Low-Code solutions
No-Code Low-Code platforms allow you to effectively build dozens or even hundreds of applications and automation a year. IT solutions such as:
According to a study published in the Harvard Business Review, less than 25% of frontline workers think they can use the right technology at work. In other words, more than 75% of employees must use outdated, complex and distributed technology solutions.
- Assignments of responsibility and acceptance levels
- Generating sales offers
- Supervision over the timeliness of medical examinations
- Automatic appointment booking
- Resource management (multi-storey buildings, company movables or licenses)
- Circulation cards
- Collecting NPS (customer feedback)
- Equipment / people availability control
- Tracking task completion time
- Monitoring the use of vacation time and the amount of the reserve
- Requests for delegation
- Settlement of business trips and expenses
- Support for support tickets
- Processing of documents (e.g. acceptance)
- Audit management
- Acceptance of expenses
- Planning and handling of events and events
- Vacancy register
- Compulsory training management
- Requests for new accounts
- Creation, approval and archiving of contracts
- Monitoring the use of budgets
- Maintaining and organizing information and data
- Standardization of the design process and documentation
- Monitoring the use of vacation time and the amount of the reserve
- Systems integration
- Planning investments, requirements
- CV database
- Automatic system of the recruitment process
- Employee evaluation system
Yes, No-Code Low-Code solutions give the greatest return on investment when a lot of them are created. Of course, this requires a proper approach and proper management.
Advantages of No-Code and Low-Code platforms
Thanks to the use of No Code Low Code platforms, the time of solution delivery is shortened (3x-10x). This significantly affects the budget, which is also reduced.No Code Low code tools allow you to significantly reduce the number of manual, paper or Excel-based workflows. Automating repetitive steps standardizes and simplifies the entire process.
No Code Low Code platforms minimize the limitations of outdated solutions. You can build a new layer of solutions so that it responds to the needs and habits of people in the organization
Disadvantages of No-Code and Low-Code platforms
The more solutions we have, the more difficult it is to control them. Therefore, especially at the beginning of the adventure with platforms, it is worth taking support from a trusted supplier or manufacturer, and using the Center of Excellence. This will allow you to better control the potential chaos.
No Code Low Code tools do not allow you to look into the platform code. So the debugging capabilities are limited. In addition, the growing number of small and medium solutions (applications, automation) affects the need to control policies and security.
Why are No-Code Low-Code tools just now available?
Platforms to simplify the IT solutions manufacturing process have existed since the 90s, only with different names. Back then, it was called the Rapid Application Development (RAD) approach. RAD platforms were characterized by ease of use, so that everyone, not only highly qualified engineers, was able to build solutions. Back then, and actually until ~ 2015, these tools did not have too many supporters or followers (in the form of competition). What happened around 2015? Standardization has begun! The standards were created earlier, but it can be assumed that in 2015, no newly emerging IT tool questioned the sense of using OAuth2 for authentication, REST API for integration and JSON notation to the data schema. This, in turn, made it possible to build platforms that are not closed all-round harvesters. Finally, it was possible to build easily extensible tools, well integrated with other solutions and very accessible. So, if we were to list 5 features of No-Code Low-Code platforms, they would be:
- Ease of use – everyone, not only highly qualified engineers, should be able to build solutions
- Standards support – basing the platform’s operation on globally accepted and supported standards
- Integration – the platform should enable integration with any systems. Reaching point 2 helps a lot with this ????
- Availability – building solutions and using them should be independent of the system used (Windows, Linux, macOS)
- Extensibility – a platform that cannot be easily extended has little chance of being accepted on the market longer
Does No-Code or Low-Code mean the end of Full-Code programmers?
Absolutely not! No-Code and Low-Code are not a panacea. Still many projects will require a “traditional” programming approach. The goal is to support programmers in their work, not to replace them. In addition, the greater the complexity of the project and the risks it has to face, the greater the chance that the best approach will be to use the Full Code approach. The chart presented by Microsoft at one of the conferences is very well reflected in the above thought
A slide from the Microsoft presentation at the Microsoft Ignite 2021 conference
The No-Code Low-Code approach is designed to take the burden off programmers, not replace them
Is it worth learning Low-Code? What are the development paths?
If you take the Power Platform as your reference (Low-Code platforms from Microsoft), then: Power Platform Consultant can count on earnings in the range of $ 4,200 – $ 11,400 per month, depending on the experience, the form of the contract and country you’re working in (as of 2021). Power Platform Developer can count on earnings in the range of $ 5,300 – $ 14,500 per month, depending on experience, the form of the contract and country you’re working in (as of 2021). Anyone who has worked in a different industry in a non-junior position can become a consultant. I was a PM? Cool. An analyst? Great. An employee of the HR, finance or administration department? Great. Did you work in marketing or sales? And such people will find employment. Really.
In the work of a No-Code Low-Code consultant, technology is not difficult. It is difficult to implement, i.e. to understand the process properly, and to prepare the business and users for the upcoming changes.
What does the future tell us?
It is estimated that by 2025, 70% of IT solutions will be implemented using LowCode tools. The industry itself is valued at USD 46 billion by 2026 and at USD 88 billion by 2028.The above data indicate how quickly and how much this market will grow in the coming years, which answers the question: is it worth being interested in the No Code Low Code branch?
Citizen Development - What is this?
The Citizen Development movement is starting to gain momentum.
More and more companies need quick support in the form of additional software. Unfortunately, the current market is still insatiable with programmers. This article explains what Citizen Development is, which can be a cure for these problems. In this post you will also learn what are the advantages and disadvantages of Citizen Development, and we will answer the most frequently asked questions:
- What is Citizen Development and Citzen Developer?
- What LC/NC platforms do we recommend?
- Why does Citzen Development make sense right now?
- What can Developico help you with?
Citizen Development - Details
Applications developed by non-programmers are more than using No-Code / Low-Code platforms. They require oversight and risk mitigation like any other system to be successful!
What is a Citizen Development?
A situation in which company employees who are not IT professionals plan, create, and publish applications and solutions that solve a specific business problem.
Who is a Citizen Developer?
Citizen Developers are people who can create applications without coding knowledge using low-code / no-code tools.
Recommended LC/NC platforms
Low-Code platforms allow you to write simple and fast software that will run on any device. They will work well for introducing Citizen Development to your organization.
Why Citizen Development?
There could be many more reasons, but the most important reasons are staffing shortages and cost.
Shortage of developers
The world needs more software developers. The deficit of developers in the US market alone will be half a million by 2024.
Costly software development process
Many companies don’t have the resources to hire a programmer but need applications for their business.
With LC/NC platforms, the costs are significantly place. Using them allows corporate organizations, small businesses, non-profits, and individuals to create powerful applications in a matter of hours without coding knowledge. The platforms often have templates for general-purpose applications (e.g., HR or administrative applications) or for specific industries, such as restaurant management or inventory tracking.
Benefits and risks
Citizen Development is a big thing that can have many benefits. Unfortunately, implemented incorrectly, it can become problematic.
- speed of solution development ; possibility of validation and prototyping
- price for users
- the creator of the application is close to the problems that the application is supposed to solve
- psychological aspect – the most satisfied with the application will be the creators themselves. Citizen Developers, however, need freedom and security.
- shadow IT – Imperfect, developer-dependent, insecure software developed outside the eyes of IT departments or management. Current platforms eliminate this problem by offering security and management methods.
- governance – modern LCAP platforms offer extended environments that allow for preserving all possible forms of data security
- convince IT departments – the guardians of the organization
- conviction that it is worth acting today
Stages of organization maturity by PMI Citizen Development
This stage begins when you first hear about Low-Code and Citizen Development. The education stage can begin during a webinar for all company employees where a speaker will talk about interesting Citizen Development facts, benefits, challenges and tools.
In the experimentation stage, Citizen Development evolves from the initial POC to subsequent use cases until it reaches critical mass-the tipping point at which Citizen Development gains sufficient validation and momentum to be formally adopted.
Citizen Development is actively working and creating excitement. It has gained momentum and continues to accelerate as the added value to organizations is recognized. CD is beginning to be seen as a key factor in digital transformation.
At this stage, CD is a key enabler of organizational value, co-creating the elements and environment that foster further benefits and creating a culture of continuous innovation.
Citizen Development has a life of its own and leads to innovation and large-scale transformation. There are now many widely communicated, successful examples of CD being used in project delivery that continue to drive more activity and demand growth. CD has been integrated into the business strategy and is at the center of the organizational culture.
Shadow IT has been transformed into a powerful culture of continuous innovation with CD playing an important role in redefining business processes and creating new, innovative solutions.
Although the idea itself is still very fresh there are already first stories emerging that show that it is entirely possible to achieve success through the Citizen Development approach.
We suspect that it may be the case with turquoise organizations. Many companies only became aware of turquoise organizations after they were published and defined.
We encourage you to contact and support such companies.
PMI – Success stories
Follow the link below to read Citizen Development’s implementation stories.
- Leading law firm transforms appointment booking system, meeting the digital expectations of clients, slashing drop-out rates and reducing risk of lost revenue
- Nekkanti expanded process automation to all centers in one week improving Productivity by 15% and reducing application development time by 60%
- TOP U.S. MORTGAGE LENDER Saved over $50,000 per year on one function alone and reduced vendor footprint by eight.
Areas in which we can help your organization
Low-Code / No-Code Apps
The future of software development
Programming without professional programmers
Empower people with the technology they have to work smarter and faster
Automate your business – save time and money
A data reports that will give you the insights you ne
Create powerful chatbots
Secure, worry-free migrations
We create the ApplicationsAcademy.com educational platform
Possibilities of cooperation
Developico can help with almost all your Digital Transformation needs
Long term support
Developico Support Services which provides access to a dedicated team of specialists.
We can help you with creating an app or fix the one you already have.
Courses. Workshops. Showing useful and simple tricks to improve the work on applications and helping you to better use the software.
Why choose us?
We are aware that a successful IT project consists of many small steps during our cooperation.
We understand business
We deliver solutions from start to finish. This means we focus on your business at the operational level.
We make use of existing resources
Once we know key information about your company, we can see what tools you use and how you use them..
Understanding the business
Once we know key information about your company, we can see what tools you use and how you use them.
Use of your tools
We deliver solutions from start to finish. This means we focus on your business at the operational level.